Upgrade Your Hiring Process and Make Better Talent Decisions
- How to attract the people who will thrive in your open roles
- Learn the role assessments should play in hiring and how to analyze Predictive Index data on candidates to predict success
- Master best practices in attracting, interviewing, and hiring all while improving objectivity and inclusion
- Uncover methods to accelerate onboarding and “speed to trust” for new team members
- Set a benchmark for excellence in your open role(s)
- Assess candidates on their work and learning style that doesn’t change
- Hire the right person, again and again
Who Should Attend?
Champions of Predictive Index
Measurement & Assessments
Behavioral Assessment™ through Predictive Index: measures natural drives, predicts behaviors of communication, work style, decision-making, and leadership style.
Cognitive Assessment™ through Predictive Index: is a learning indicator measuring learning style and speed of learning acquisition.
Job Assessment and Job Targets through Predictive Index: creates customized targets for success in your organization’s roles, designed for hiring and coaching performance.
Available in-person as a two-day workshop or virtually as a five-day course, three hours per day.
Includes three virtual follow-up sustainment sessions.
HR professionals can earn SHRM & HRCI credits upon completion.
It was great that all participants work in the world of Talent Acquisition and recruiting. Focusing on the specifics of making our jobs easier and more effective while sharing ideas with others from different organizations who have similar challenges and goals.
– Data Driven Recruiter Attendee
Everyone in talent acquisition should come through this course [Data Driven Recruiter]. The most effective part of this workshop for me was learning how to evaluate candidates based on their natural strengths and how these line up with the specific needs of the job.
– Manager of Talent Acquisition
I’ve been to the two-day PI certification before (Drive Results With Talent) and I was so glad I attended this workshop. I loved coming away with more confidence and direction on how to effectively communicate with hiring managers.
– Data Driven Recruiter Attendee
As we’ve increased our focus on DE&I, PI has been a very valuable tool to ensure that our decisions are objective and that our hiring decisions and promotion decisions are truly made based on alignment with the role.
VP of Talent, Meritage Homes
Before we partnered with MindWire…we had very little awareness of the behavioral styles of the candidates we were bringing on and what types of candidates are going to lead to success in the various roles here at Chuze. With MindWire, we are finding better and more qualified talent.
COO, Chuze Fitness
While this course includes knowledge transfer and skill building, the real magic is in the pragmatic application to the challenges you have today. You’ll get the opportunity to bring your real-world challenges so that you can walk away with executable actions.
- Measuring where performance comes from: The fundamentals of the Behavioral and Cognitive Assessments
- Why do people behave as they do? Understanding drives, needs, and behaviors
- The nuance of competing drives and motivations (factor and factor combinations)
- Become aware of other people’s style and preferences by using their people data
- Understanding the whole person: identifying strongest behaviors and performance predictors
- Creating your benchmark for high performance using Job Targets
- Seeing through the resume by identifying fits and gaps
- Practice and case studies with real data
- Targeted interviewing
- Using PI data to improve your job postings
- Elevating your impact with hiring managers
- Reading back PI Behavioral Results and other onboarding tips
It’s time to make your recruiting efforts easier and sustainable as a data driven recruiter.
Increase your pipeline of well-qualified applicants, progress them efficiently through your hiring process, and use data to PROVE your hiring strategy works.
We are confident that your participation in this workshop will earn you a 10x return within one month of the workshop. If you make one good hire (or even avoid one bad hire), you will have earned your money back.
*The cost of this workshop varies depending on your organization’s agreement with MindWire. It also depends on if you have attended this course or other MindWire courses in the past. Learners who are attending this course for the second time (or third – no joke) will be able to experience a reduced rate. Why attend multiple times? Some do it to refresh their knowledge, others do it to gain deeper insights and hear from different facilitators.