Diagnose Engagement from your Employee Experience Survey
- Define what needs to happen to work in harmony and achieve your team’s goal(s).
- Identify strengths and caution areas that are impacting execution and hindering performance.
- Root cause analysis to determine the best recommended course of action, creating a blueprint that leads to measurable results and increases accountability.
85% of employees are not engaged at work, globally
Companies with the highest rates of employee engagement are 21% more profitable.
Who Should Attend?
Directors, EVPs, VPs, Managers, Team Leaders
Measurement and Assessments
The Predictive Index Diagnose Tool: Employee Engagement Survey
This session totals four hours and can be broken down into two 2-hour sessions, if desired.
While the workshop is available virtually, in-person is both preferred and recommended, to achieve greatest impact.
- Understand the link between engagement and performance.
- Interpret engagement results and review employee feedback.
- Celebrate areas of success and identify areas of opportunity.
- Identify PI tools that can improve leadership skills, management opportunities, relationship building, and performance.
- Design a personal action plan.
- Prepare your communication regarding survey results and next steps with team members for the best impact.
Take action with the Predictive Index tools already in your toolkit!
PI tools and reports are apply across the entire employee life-cycle and can target areas of need highlighted from your engagement survey results.
Pricing: In short, it depends. (Vague, we know.)
The cost of this session varies depending on your organization’s agreement with MindWire, location preference, group size, and time needed.