Expand Sales Beyond Your Typical Reach
Effective sales skills are critical to the success of any business. A skilled salesperson can turn even the most skeptical customer into a loyal supporter of the brand. The ability to connect with people, build relationships, and close deals is like a superpower that can transform a business from struggling to successful.
But it is not enough to just “be good” at sales. It’s critical for any person in any sales to transform themselves by getting into “the world” of their customer using the Customer Focused Selling methodology.
- Enable sales team to better understand themselves, their strengths, and where to skill up
- Learn how to connect with customers by getting into “their world” through the art of investigative questions and presentation techniques
- Drive sales growth by increasing predictability, improving confidence, and creating accountability
It’s time to become a sales powerhouse for years to come and using the Customer Focused Selling methodology.
Who Should Attend?
Sales Enablement Staff
Measurement & Assessments
Behavioral Assessment™ through Predictive Index: measures natural drives, predicts behaviors of communication, work style, decision-making, and leadership style.
Selling Skills Assessment Tool (SSAT): provides a snapshot of current consultative selling skills.
MindWire Analytics Platform: identifies high performers based on behavioral and cognitive data, skill metrics, and your own input of KPIs or other metrics.
Available in-person as a two-day workshop or virtually as a five-day course, three hours per day. Includes three virtual follow-up sustainment sessions.
- Benchmark skill and behavioral strengths
- Train skills and adapting communication styles
- Sustain knowledge with follow-up practice sessions
- Re-benchmark skill to measure lift
Best Sales training and trainer I’ve had! Valuable, relevant, and enlightening.
– Customer Focused Selling Attendee
Light bulbs were going off all day – this is why that person does that. I wish I knew this years ago. It would have changed the way I work.
– Marketing Manager
If there are any firms out there, large or small, you MUST meet MindWire. They help businesses transform their sales process using many proven methods from the Predictive Index. Are you looking to better enable your sales force, make more meaningful hiring decisions and drive top line growth?
Director of Sales Optimization, Nextiva
The Customer Focused Selling program has given our team a very simple approach on how to better understand our customers, build long lasting relationships with our dealers, and ultimately drive more revenue for the company.
Regional Development Manager, Nissan
- Understanding your own selling style so that you can improve your sales performance and become a more effective salesperson.
- Set the stage for a productive and long-lasting relationship that benefits both you and your customer by learning how to open in a way that builds trust and credibility.
- Examine the four types of buying styles and how you can apply techniques to connect in a way that is natural for your customer.
- Learn how to ask the right questions of your prospect to identify decision-making motivations
- Articulate your unique value and build your presentation skills.
- Learn how to describe the value of your products and services in a way that your customer not only understands, but LOVES.
- Overcome objections using your buyer’s unique behavioral and motivation preferences – both what they say and what they’re not saying (that’s where the magic happens).
- Position yourself as an expert to expand your results, nurture your relationships, and gain referrals for more business.
- Your elementary school teacher was right, practice does make perfect! So you will practice the old, new, and refurbished skills in this safe, educational environment so you can get out into the real world and crush it (we’re rooting for you the whole time!)
Expect high impact learning based on your real life in the workplace.
You’ll learn to understanding your role as a sales expert and someone who is focused on the customer’s outcomes.
Need something a bit more…exclusive?
Clients just like you prefer private events for their teams of 6 or more people. If you’re interested in a custom or private workshop, let us know!